Saturday, June 16, 2012

Good Olives

Today was the last day of the Truth Project! It was an incredible week of revelation and conviction!

After lunch, we took a tour of Focus on the Family because most of us haven't actually been here before!

We got to see all the behind the scenes aspects of Adventures in Odyssey, but the main people involved weren't here today because they are doing a live recording in Dallas tomorrow! They would be in Texas when I'm here!


The group!


One of my apartment mates! We went to Olive Garden tonight to celebrate one of the girl's birthdays! 


Karsten, Lindsey, me, and Amanda again!


After, we went to Goodwill for some classy/cheap shopping, and I got some pretty good deals! 

Sorry my blogs are getting shorter! I just don't know how to squeeze everything in so I tend to leave a lot of stuff out! Does that make sense??? Ehh...


Maybe I'll have a bit more to write about tomorrow! We're going rafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment