Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Long Day

It has been such a long day. We had orientation all day today so it was mainly just getting all of the technical stuff out of the way! 

I had lunch with some of the other students here and Ken and Sarah Ogden. Dr. Ogden was one of the founders of the Institute along with Dr. Dobson so needless to say that was pretty cool! What's awesome is that to me they are some sort of celebrity, but they are the most genuine, humble people. They're real! I also got to meet Dr. Del Tackett, and he'll be teaching our class tomorrow so I'm super pumped about that opportunity! 

SOME OTHER STUFF THAT HAPPENED TODAY!


Official security badge! WHAT! WHAT!



The rest of the evening consisted of reading 200 pages for class tomorrow...yeah that's right. 200. 


I'm actually extremely embarrassed by this picture...more by the improper placement of my hood. Oh well. Figured my mom would get a kick out of it. 


"What is this?" 
Well, I'm glad you asked.
IT'S AN EMPTY MAIL BOX! 
I should never walk out to this again. Just sayin. :) Thanks much!

Text me if you'd like my address, or if you'd like it to be surprise just text my mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment