Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Could Get Used to This

TODAY WAS SO AWESOME! 

Our lesson this morning was about the design of authority, particularly dealing with government. It was absolutely incredible. Our Founding Father's were right. Duh. While we have some things right, our government reflects a lot of the attributes that God warns against when it comes to ruling. Tomorrow we are learning about God's design for community which I am also super excited about!

Today was our first day eating in the Focus cafeteria! I'm not in the picture so don't be confused! 


Today was my first day at my internship! I am working in the public policy department of Focus on the Family specifically with Family News in Focus. It's the 30 second to 5 minute news broadcast you hear on the radio! Today I just researched different topics for tomorrow's broadcast. In the future, I may  actually get to write a short or two for the program! I have my own cubicle which is super cool although it's kind of plain. Maybe I can add a nice homey touch to it next week!  





On the way home I was just in awe of the fact that I was sitting at a stoplight and looking out at something so awesome! 
God is so good! 
135 pages of reading tonight! I better get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment